Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hitting the Sand Again

I have registered for the Gold CM with Almost 4x4. Compared to the other group they are more inviting to the AWDs but most of the attendees still seem to have good 4x4s.

We got off, played in the sand and when
we tried to get moving again, we could not :p
Though I have been off-road by myself (see video) and with a friend (see video) a couple of times since the incident I am still feeling the butterflies in my stomach. In a bigger convoy there is a lot more pressure to do as the one in front of you - but I will never forget that
  1. AWDs are not 4x4s and 
  2. speed is rarely the solution
The aim of the drive is to learn the dunes and the abilities of the vehicle because finally it is not the vehicle but the driver that matters. Want to be the driver that can manage any dunes even in the simplest of cars :) Lets see what happens... wish me luck.

And it is important to have fun along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment